World Greed Rants - Page 15 of 30

Hey, I run an enormous network and I'm - Page 15 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 29th Aug, 2008 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 30 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
28th Aug, 2008 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 15

Mutiny is it! I will admit Klar has been rattling my chains hard. I feel so worthy a campaign to roust little old me how well quint for a peasant.

*charges back to battle*

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

I believe I will make it 'official' as a contest in the Contest Board.

29th Aug, 2008 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well you know me and contests--especially if it involves RISK! So I will give it my best shot! How bout if we kick you out of 2nd place JB? Oh Mighty ONE! Give me anything for that? laugh.gif!

29th Aug, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Rants Greed World

You can try to kick me out, actually if you are going to go after Krakyn then that might be automatic in the process. Contest started! (See Contest Board).

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me. smile.gif I am game for it all. I will be happy just to get comfortable in the double digits again.

29th Aug, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

As they say, "Oh how the mighty have fallen". I won't be there awhile, so you will have AlaskanLDS and the others to pounce on with the green juice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 15

Well that is no fun. I like to get beat up by you as much as the others. Besides I do beat back at times.

29th Aug, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 15

Hey, I run an enormous network and I'm in everyone of the games that you see on the RPG List page, so got to branch off for now until I see need for me and then I step in once in awhile, but really there are a whole bunch of battlers there: Krakyn, yourself, AlaskanLDS, Roadkill, DrPat, FarSeer that's enough for a six player game!

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,