World Greed Rants - Page 16 of 30

World GREED is back online! Please - Page 16 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Sep, 2008 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 16

Yeah I know your busy but I feel that you need a nice game of risk to escape to every now and then as a way to take a break. You know all work and no play is not good for you. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

With you out all I have to to is hold alskan off he he my job just got easier. Maybe I better get active in the Mormon side and see If I can hold two crowns. *Drops some more bricks in Klar's shorts*

29th Aug, 2008 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well keep in mind they have til October to ware you down. That is a lot of explosions from now til then.

Rather off topic, but...
Sure about Mormon RISK, but please join that Forum as I only deal with support there. Also, it is different from conventional RISK

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Page 16 Rants Greed World

So that is what is keeping me down huh. *Starts removing bricks from my shorts* darn people. smile.gif

Rather off topic, but...
Yes do come over and join us in the mormon side of things

30th Aug, 2008 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Okay, so I'm not such a great RISK player. I think I'll get over that right now! I think maybe I'll get better at my strategy as we go along here...

::lighting the fuse on the dynamite slipped into krakyn's pocket::

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants

I am sure you will get better at risk as it goes on FarSeer. Just give yourself some more time. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2008 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 16

I am thinking you just are getting ready to take over a game aren't you? I think you are better than you give yourself credit for! Important thing is, are you having fun? *smile*

27th Sep, 2008 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 16

World GREED is back online! Please start referring to it by its' new name and not the other. Later when I get a chance I will change the Icons, but for now you can begin playing to get the battles going. I also started a round with Klar just to make sure everything is working well.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,