World Greed Rants - Page 17 of 30

Bring it on! We need some more players--it - Page 17 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 1st Oct, 2008 - 7:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 17

I believe that it is working like it is supposed to. Now just see if I can defeat you. laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2008 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

There are some unfinished World GREED battles that need their respective players to visit so please do so. On another note, it looks like no one can beat Krakyn. What is the matter KNtoran and AlaskanLDS?

30th Sep, 2008 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

They are doing just fine after all not they are moving up not I. For now that is.

30th Sep, 2008 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Rants Greed World

QUOTE (JB @ 30-Sep 08, 11:58 AM)
What is the matter KNtoran and AlaskanLDS?

bored.gif Funny you should ask on the morning I moved into second place! I am trying believe me! *wiping sweat from brow*

30th Sep, 2008 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Notice how he doesn't ask what I'm doing? laugh.gif Bottom of the pile, that's where I am.... Can't seem to get my strategy pinned down.

1st Oct, 2008 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

FarSeer, my apologies, I did not realize you were also in the Contest to take down Krakyn, I will be sure to ask after you and your army next time. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2008 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 17

Okay I had to just pop in here and say I read this topic earlier today and thought, "Yeah, the world is greedy and I could probably say a mouthful about it." But I was busy so I didn't check it out then.

So just now I checked to see what others were saying and had to laugh at myself. Duh. World Greed - excellent new name I must say. It is quite appropriate and less of a mouthful than "world greed and domination and I am going to take you all down" or something to that effect. At least that is how my brother used to play the game. smile.gif
The new name takes some of the aversion I have away, you never know maybe I'll give it a shot one of these days.

1st Oct, 2008 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 17

Bring it on! We need some more players--it makes it more interesting!

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,