World Greed Rants - Page 19 of 30

Is it the end of OCTOBER yet? I have finally - Page 19 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Nov, 2008 - 9:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 19

Ya missed me ya scurvy dog. Now eat some of my lead in return as I slowly try to knock you off that perch. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2008 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Neener Neener Neener! I'm not in last place anymore! Woo hoo! ::doing happy dance:::

Seesh, finally....
Roz

17th Oct, 2008 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well done farseer

Nice to see you back in action just be sure to keep pegging Klar down ok?

17th Oct, 2008 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Rants Greed World

I think I helped get you out of last place or at least I am going to add to your rank very soon! I am so out of 2nd place again. Just can't stay on top of JB (well unless he isn't playing for awhile, hence the reason I ever got to 2nd laugh.gif)! Great job!

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

Wow, the total number of games played is interesting. I have played 188 games, AlaskanLDS has played 171 games, Jb has played 164 games and Krakyn is bringing up the rear with only 155 games. This is total played and does not count the games that are in progress or those not started yet.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 23rd Oct, 2008 - 7:02pm

30th Oct, 2008 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

I will admit your stat make me ponder. I will have to see if I can catch up to you in games played.

But *looks to the calender October draws near and yet despite the prattling of my unworthy opponents and blathering slaves who on occasion turned traitor. Yet I not ye remain upon this throne. Could it be My greed was greater? Or were my armies just better prepared.

I will admit Klar has clawed a few notches but he is still far below.

I shall blow my trumpets in victory have ye no doubts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 19

I told you I do enjoy playing this game the fact that I am currently in the lead of games played show that fact.

I will be the first to congratulate you on the hard fought month of trying to knock you off your perch up there.

13th Nov, 2008 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 19

Is it the end of OCTOBER yet? I have finally taken over first place! But you have to go and look quickly because once Klar gets back on he will end two games that will leave me in second again! AH, but a brief moment of glory! I will take it!

bow.gif This is how its done guys! Heee heee!

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,