World Greed Rants - Page 20 of 30

That's part of the strategy too, delay - Page 20 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 5th Dec, 2008 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 30 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 20

I think of all those games of going after Krakyn and leaving you alone has helped knock him out of first. Now I need to spend more time on you too. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2008 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

I just happened to pass by World GREED to see how things are going and I saw something that amazed me: Klar 1.00. Wow, how great the fall of the green giant!

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

I may have fallen here but I am still a jolly green giant. smile.gif

4th Dec, 2008 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Rants Greed World

That is just not acceptable coming from a former army man, I am disappointed, we are talking ONE here, I know you were thinking about becoming the "One", but this is ridiculous. laugh.gif

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

laugh.gif I left the military after being shot at for very little pay. I was never one to be a expert at tactics. I just am bull headed and refuse to give up. This is why I am still in the games.

4th Dec, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

Yes it appears our strategist is alaskanlds! But none start more fights then the green guy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 20

What can I say. I love the game and whether I win or lose I still enjoy it. Now we need to get alaskanLDS to make more games so we can take her down. smile.gif I have noticed she has not been in much since getting in first place.

5th Dec, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 20

That's part of the strategy too, delay the inevitable tearing down of her victory celebration, however you can create battles amongst yourselves and through win pass her - another strategy.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,