World Greed Rants - Page 21 of 30

Despite massive amounts of cheating, hacking - Page 21 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Dec, 2008 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 30 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 21

Well if everything goes the way Krakyn and I am going we may go with option two. Besides I got to get back to double digits. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Hard to build wins with only two people though. as you tend to win and lose evenly. It is the three and more that give the movements. Or more people on the one on ones.

I hope farseer and alskann come over more. Always a challenge trying to out think Klar though.

5th Dec, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

I will have to make a courtesy appearance and teach you guys how to do it. laugh.gif

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Page 21 Rants Greed World

I am there and willing to let you have a go at teaching me how to win a game or two. smile.gif

8th Dec, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Off to a good start. Sorry you had to be the 'stepping stone' Krakyn, but that is how the cookie crumbles. I believe I am ready to retake my rightful 1st place position.

8th Dec, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

Wow two game win and he ready for the world folks. Yup no self confidence issue there!

It might not be a smooth as ye hope JB.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2008 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 21

Bring it on there Krakyn, I have lots of rounds already started and battles waiting with no one to show face.

11th Dec, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 21

Despite massive amounts of cheating, hacking and bribery I have been so far won and lost games that have put me more or less at the same position and disrupted those at the top. At the moment Krakyn and AlaskanLDS is neck and neck, but that will change, soon real soon.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,