World Greed Rants - Page 24 of 30

Do not think that you every effort was not - Page 24 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2008 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
22nd Dec, 2008 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 24

Seems like there is a lot of ego and testosterone flying around this board. I'm going to be taking a little time off work here (if I make it through today) got lots to do to get ready for Christmas but perhaps I'll take a look-see at this game and see what all the hoopla is about. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2008 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Sure, come on the battlefield, I promise to end your pain real quick-like so you armies are not in torment from my destructive strategies.

22nd Dec, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Hmmph another with all excuses... Tsk tsk were are the days when a King did nothing but strive for the next throne. May hap that is it the destiny of greed truly lies in the lap of a king.

22nd Dec, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Rants Greed World

Aye, but we all know where the powers lay. For a true queen has but to work her wiles and the king becomes but putty in her hands. Many a kingdom has fallen because of weakness for a woman.

22nd Dec, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Well FarSeer may want to know your tactics, because as a woman it just ain't working for her. You're a big talker for someone who doesn't even have a chosen color yet.

22nd Dec, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

*Stuffs his ears with batten to ensure no sirens get him.* I am far past being twitterpainted by long lashes and green eyes. Now a good curry and jerked fish perhaps I might slow down. Long enough to eat at least.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2008 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 24

You got that right, JB -- can't seem to get any kind of strategy right. Any wins are pure luck, at this point. But, hey, I've helped every single player here move up the ladder... Except maybe roadkill who is the only player behind me ... sorry, dude.

23rd Dec, 2008 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 24

Do not think that you every effort was not appreciated farseer as they were and thanks for the push up! Keep swinging and you will soon be hitting the ball out of the court.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,