World Greed Rants - Page 25 of 30

I've decided to move up, y'all. - Page 25 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Jan, 2009 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
3rd Jan, 2009 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 25

I have inside information that AlaskanLDS has been bribing the dice. I had seven men go up against one little red man and all died! Now I just played two rounds and lost both. Cheating is a crime!

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2009 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

QUOTE (alskann @ 22-Dec 08, 9:43 AM)
Seems like there is a lot of ego and testosterone flying around this board. I'm going to be taking a little time off work here (if I make it through today) got lots to do to get ready for Christmas but perhaps I'll take a look-see at this game and see what all the hoopla is about. wink.gif

You got that right Alaskann!

I think it is funny that they mention the title of KING as if it were something that has even been around for the past two months. We are in a Matriarch ruling at the moment babe and they just keep remembering the Good OL' Days!

I find that all I need is a little time, not cheating, to win. Its the hurry hurry get in and bomb the crud out of em tactics that work for some but not for me! I am a woman with patience! riiiiiggghhhhhttttttttttt--still trying to convince myself of that!

PS--it was so nice beating you TWICE in a row JB! I can't play very often with the time limits under 4 days though. Sometimes, like the last couple days I get lucky but even as I type I am being whined at....WHATS FOR DINNER? laugh.gif!

4th Jan, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well, if not you it will have to be whomever willing and brave enough to give me a go, but I have my goal to be on top so, get ready lady, you will be needing to defend that position you now occupy.

4th Jan, 2009 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Page 25 Rants Greed World

:::humming a melody::: Meanwhile, I just do my job as being the fall guy for you all to win your higher ranks. It's okay. I'm getting used to it. smile.gif

4th Jan, 2009 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Stop feeling self pity for your World GREED soul, and come be brave and join in some games I've created! Besides you've beaten me a couple times already.

TIP: Your chances of winning are greater in two player battles wink.gif

5th Jan, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

I have some One on One games I would like to get out of there. All BRAVE souls who do not want to use the cold as an excuse may apply. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 25

So JB you going to start moving up the ladder of success one day soon? AlskanLDS looks real comfy up there. I must admit she is a much kinder ruler then the one in the Arcade.

20th Jan, 2009 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 25

I've decided to move up, y'all. So let's see how far I can get above DEAD LAST PLACE. Any takers? 3-day limit on the game time.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,