World Greed Rants - Page 26 of 30

Cheating? I didn't think you could - Page 26 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Jun, 2009 - 9:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
20th Jan, 2009 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 26

QUOTE (krakyn @ 20-Jan 09, 12:29 PM)
AlskanLDS looks real comfy up there. I must admit she is a much kinder ruler then the one in the Arcade.

Why thanks Krakyn! I know how my success was built and that under my reign is many fearless soldiers that could replace me at any time. I am one that likes to treat people the same and hope they do the same. OF COURSE, there is always a difficult one in the crowd, *No Names* that is a wanna be ruler and someday he will understand that Tyranny is not a kingdoms friend. It is called WORLD GREED though! laugh.gif!

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2009 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Hey now, my armies are just going to take a little vacation and then come back with some nukes for Alaska.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Bring them on FarSeer I will challenge ya. And I will challenge anyone else too. smile.gif

24th Jan, 2009 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Rants Greed World

Okay, so much for my attempts to get out of last place. I just put myself further in the dirt. Dang it!

26th Jan, 2009 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

*rolls large snow balls at alaskanlds*

I will make up some new games for all. The beating just keep coming!

8th Jun, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

Well it is good to return with already a win in my pocket. That places me at rank 22 and I have 19 to get before I pass the second man on my way to the top.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2009 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 26

After two quick wins I lost two because KNtoran and AlaskanLDS decided to take the cheating option. I have some one on one games started though, let's see who is brave.

13th Jun, 2009 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 26

Cheating? I didn't think you could cheat in this game. Or is this just "sour grapes," JB? wink.gif

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,