World Greed Rants - Page 28 of 30

Ok I started a couple games so we can test - Page 28 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Aug, 2010 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
29th Jul, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 28

I made my first round move, when you make you first round move then I get to attack. It seems I was lucky to get first attack on these games however, I may want to revisit this after and just have NO special one on one Rules, what do you think?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

We can revisit this after these games to see if it is making a difference. Sometimes it is like you said and it all is in the placement of armies and the roll of the dice. I did my turn now I hope the dice favor me this day. smile.gif

29th Jul, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

The only thing the One on One Rule does is give the player who does not start first a chance to setup his men better to avoid annihilation easy, but as you say regardless of that in the end it is the dice and positioning - both of which are random. We shall see.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Page 28 Rants Greed World

Wow this makes six games in a row that you get first move. I was thinking it was every other game. Did this change and the one who sets up the game moves first? Or is it all random?

5th Aug, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

I haven't changed anything, it seems 'luck' will have it my way, but feel free to start some of your own so we can see. As for the one on one Rule we can just leave it be, I will leave it up to you. Maybe I can implement something that on first placement you cannot put more than a certain number on one country or something like that.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants

I like the fact that you can place as many armies as you want on one country. I think it adds to the game at times. If you do restrict it it can make the game possibly last longer such as the ones we have played in the mormon war section.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2010 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 28

We will just keep everything the way it has always been then and just try to figure out strategies against being second to move, etc.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 28

Ok I started a couple games so we can test the theory. We can see if different set ups can change the face of the game.

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,