World Greed Rants - Page 29 of 30

KNtoran, when you are ready to battle me I - Page 29 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Sep, 2010 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 30 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
7th Aug, 2010 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 29

In one of those games I believe you got first go but on the other I got first go so it is random but I seem to be on a lucky roll very soon I will be passing Krakyn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

Yeah it looks to be still random it is just I need to rethink my game play. I am not doing very good. smile.gif

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2010 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

I have to say that this latest one on one player games that [JB] and I am playing has been a back and forth see saw battle from the beginning. I can not believe it is taken us this many turns to see who may actually win. It has been a great game to play.

28th Sep, 2010 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Page 29 Rants Greed World

Felipe is such a fanatic of this game that within a couple of days he is already beating me badly! What is more is he creates five games in a row to keep the licks constant. laugh.gif

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

I am glad that your giving your son some nice training sessions so he will be ready to move up and send you down to the cellar with me. smile.gif Once things settle down here for me I will be back in the games again.

28th Sep, 2010 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

No reason to feel obligated, I'm just listing Felipe's successes because unfortunately he cannot participate here himself but he does not fail to remind me when he wins.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2010 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 29

Felipe just told me to write that he beat his dad twice and to tell Kntoran to get ready to lose. laugh.gif

28th Sep, 2010 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 29

KNtoran, when you are ready to battle me I am going to give you a hard time. ninja.gif

+  « First of 30 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,