World Greed Rants - Page 6 of 30

QUOTE (JB @ 30-May 08, 11:32 AM)Krakyn - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th May, 2008 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
29th May, 2008 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 6

Persephone just told me that Krakyn has been secretly negotiating cheat terms with the RISK dice in order to get himself in first place. Looks like we will have to stop with the treaty and bring on a full declaration of War!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

That is interesting news. I think there may be some truth behind it. Even my troops are having a harder time against his

29th May, 2008 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Now now just because I have employed drunken dwarves there is no reason to complain. I am sure eating the crumbs they drop will suffice for what you both call armies.

30th May, 2008 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Rants Greed World

QUOTE (JB @ 28-May 08, 3:26 AM)
AlaskanLDS, I just noticed you got 3 wins / 2 losses so you have enough to make the list!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I felt bad when I asked and you wrote back and said so sorry! *smile*
So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my name on there!

On the other hand, my son advised me to stop playing because if I lost one more I would get kicked off again! NICE! boxing.gif

30th May, 2008 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

AlaskanLDS I would not fear on that I think a victory for you is near.

30th May, 2008 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

Krakyn is just having a day of delight with his recent victories eh? Well we will see how long that lasts. KN, seems to be phasing on Hulkster juice, and AlaskanLDS, sorry to say is using her son to win games, in our parts we have a name for people like that and it begins with C and ends with R. devil.gif

Rather off topic, but...
This game seems to be the biggest on everyone's agenda as far as 'fun' goes, so I'm heading over to look at the code and bugs now. I may start a few games to test them. I will label them as such, so please ignore those.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2008 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 6

I see yet an other victory this day and one in the near future Klar can not hold out much longer. I have noted thought the battles are getting longer are we improving or are you slipping? *carefully fails to mention the two loses that are drawing neigh.*

biggrin.gif

30th May, 2008 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

QUOTE (JB @ 30-May 08, 11:32 AM)
Krakyn is just having a day of delight with his recent victories eh?

AlaskanLDS, sorry to say is using her son to win games, in our parts we have a name for people like that and it begins with C and ends with R.

Yes Krakyn's head seems to be growing! Pretty soon we won't have to worry as it will be too big and there won't be enough room for his drunken helpers!

And as far as my son....Whose HEAD was already too big when he started... kid.gif

He only took one turn on my games for me
*skipping the fact that THAT was probably what kept me in the game*
Besides that...He is playing his own game with Krakyn. Isn't families about sharing? Whats mine is his and his is mine and all that jazz! Especially when it comes to a win!

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,