World Greed Rants - Page 7 of 30

Noting current standings I will think a pat - Page 7 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 6th Jun, 2008 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 30 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
1st Jun, 2008 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 7

AlaskanLDS... here is my consolation prize for you due to bad dice rolls affecting your play:

guitarist.gif singing... "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah..."

Krakyn, as you can see I'm on your trail, you aren't going very far ahead.

KN, sorry man, but looks like your color is not working for you.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2008 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

QUOTE (JB @ 31-May 08, 9:10 PM)
AlaskanLDS... here is my consolation prize for you due to bad dice rolls affecting your play:

WOW JB! You are as funny as those dice were crappy! tongue.gif

Actually, I guess thats a compliment! Too true--it made me laugh!

And on my browser it shows that you and Krakyn are tied at #1 both having 22 wins/8 losses! I don't see any trailing going on there!

Maybe Klars hulkster juice ran dry?

I probably won't be on playing tomorrow so I will see you all on Monday!

3rd Jun, 2008 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

Just to let everyone know, when I made a mistake and attacked in the first round I immediately conceded as that is One on One rules, I hope everyone else abides by that because I will call you on it. devil.gif

3rd Jun, 2008 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Rants Greed World

YES he did! And I think I would of won that one! Really...okay maybe just a good start!

Okay so I won anyway but I want to win because I can play! laugh.gif! You guys are great, I will learn from you even though some people THINK they are invincible! I won't mention anyone's name--you know who you are! Just kidding!

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

I will admit I almost attacked during the first round but I was able to stop myself so I would not be a rule breaker biggrin.gif.

I try to play here and there and try to get on at least once a day. I may not play as often as it cost me FP now but that is ok I will still come on and play here and there

3rd Jun, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

KN, you have just on hand 3,529 in FP, that means you can play almost 706 games! I doubt FP will ever be a problem, plus with the amount of Posts you make and interest from the Forum Bank you are good to go, BUT wait, this isn't just another excuse for your current losing streak?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2008 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 7

I need to be a member of cozyville to get to the bank. I am not losing in all games and I like to save my FP for medieval and ROKII so I can stay alive a little longer. I will still play risk. biggrin.gif

6th Jun, 2008 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 7

Noting current standings I will think a pat on the back for JB in fist is long over due.

It can be hard to get on but will just have to keep trying.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,