World Greed Rants - Page 8 of 30

We almost started a game but I saw that twenty-four - Page 8 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Jun, 2008 - 4:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 30 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
6th Jun, 2008 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 8

QUOTE (krakyn @ 6-Jun 08, 6:58 AM)
... a pat on the back for JB in fist is long over due.

Gosh KNtoran--tell us how you really feel! You don't have to be violent about it! Probably good thing you can only virtually give him a pat in the back! ROFL!

Sorry, I couldn't resist! laugh.gif!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Rants Greed World

I glad playing risk is easier than trying to find my way around to get to this page. After leaving my opponents perplexed I went browsing and found this rant page but had to leave quickly as I felt I was in a WIND tunnel. Guess I let my daughter down as I didn't make enough posts for her to make her fortune. Oh Well this game has caused my grandchildren to stop talking to me. Is that good they are teenagers? They'll get over it. rolleyes.gif

13th Jun, 2008 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

QUOTE (roadkill @ 12-Jun 08, 5:10 PM)
....trying to find my way around to get to this page. After leaving my opponents perplexed

Really Dad--who's perplexed? I won't mention how long we were on the phone! *evil laugh*

I went browsing and found this rant page but had to leave quickly as I felt I was in a WIND tunnel. 

The wind tunnel drug you back in so you could add your own hot air? Is that it?

Guess I let my daughter down as I didn't make enough posts for her to make her fortune.
NEVER! Your my dad! favorite.gif

Oh Well this game has caused my grandchildren to stop talking to me.  They'll get over it.

JB, Klar, Krakyn--I think that is his humble appeal for better competition! Any takers? I wonder what a 5 player game would be like? CRAZY, but fun I bet!

13th Jun, 2008 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Rants Greed World

I like big talkers, they are a better challenge. I have set up a One on One with your name on it Roadkill. I hope while battling you do not become "roadkill".

AlaskanLDS, set it up! It will take a long time, but it will be interesting viewing.

13th Jun, 2008 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

What a great laugh, JB! I am holding my own at the moment with him! I will set up the five player--or we can do a three player now? What do you think?

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants

Always open to a challange if it doesn't require to much thinking. If it does I let my daughter handle it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2008 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 8

That is pretty scary knowing how blonde I can be! laugh.gif!

JB set up a game called GMvsRoadkill. Dad, just go and join like you did with ours. GOOD LUCK!

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 8

We almost started a game but I saw that twenty-four hour limit after I signed in so asked for a breather as I'm an old man and it's fathers day and I do have a couple of things to do the next couple of days that might require my undivided attention. Of course if he wants this one by default I'll give it to him.So now the ball in his court and we will learn a bit about the enemy.
Isaiah 57:19-21

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,