World Greed Rants - Page 9 of 30

Head Boss of RISK Why is everyone below my - Page 9 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Jul, 2008 - 6:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 30 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
14th Jun, 2008 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants - Page 9

Hey Klar! Checked the top ten roster for RISK lately? Neeeneeer-neeeneer-neeener! tongue.gif
Of course I know we have the same number but my name is on top! The green of your armies is looking a little pale...you okay? *evil laugh*

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2008 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

On Top As Usual

Since Krakyn is too close for comfort I've decided to create some RISK sessions to put a huge gap between us. As reigning KING I'm looking for generals who are not afraid to lose. Get ready for action.

13th Jul, 2008 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

I will just ask one question:

How long will I remain on top?

From where I am, it looks like a VERY long time.

Why you ask?

Simple: When you are the best, you are the best.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Page 9 Rants Greed World

laugh.gif I think as time goes on Jb will lose his reign on top. And Yes I looked AlaskanLDS your two below me for now.

15th Jul, 2008 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

boxing.gif So... you are saying that it will take a lot of time to beat me? I have battles already waiting, and yet no one has taken up the challenge. Bring it on!

16th Jul, 2008 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 15-Jul 08, 4:44 AM)
...  And Yes I looked AlaskanLDS your two below me for now.

Ummm gosh Klar did you check that before you went to work today? *DOUBLE Evil Laugh* Cause I promise nobody is seeing green today (at least not on top!)! But I did join your games to let you catch back up! Only because I am nice!

JB whined:
I have battles already waiting, and yet no one has taken up the challenge. Bring it on!

*blah blah blah* I think all your battles are filled now, right?

I think it is the whole SOUND effects! They are really addicting and I love to hear it go KABOOOOOMMMMMM!
*Me laughing, see the Blue, Green, Black and Grey armies fall down! What a pity!* NOT!

Okay I am done bragging now. Last time I went on a losing streak after I ranted about how good I did! BUT 5 games is pretty good guys, don't ya think! sneaky.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 9

I think you were flashing a bit of ankle causing the men to go goo goo eyed thus you were able to over take them. smile.gif

17th Jul, 2008 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 9

devil.gif Head Boss of RISK
Why is everyone below my first place position? Or as they say, How is the weather down there?

Klar: You are almost off the Top Ten table with all those losses you are accumilating. Hulk juice not working for you?

AlaskanLDS: Do you ever sleep, are you looking to run a web network like me?

Krakyn: Stop cheating!

Roadkill: What happened to the trumpet you were blowing when you joined, you're not even on the Top Ten anymore!

FarSeer: Feel free to create some more Battles, you will never get on the Top Ten with just one Battle going.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,