World Greed Rants - Page 10 of 30

Seems second place is becoming more available - Page 10 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 30 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 10

I am slowly building my wins back up, thanks a lot to you JB smile.gif I am now almost caught back up to Alaskan.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2008 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

QUOTE (JB)
FarSeer: Feel free to create some more Battles, you will never get on the Top Ten with just one Battle going.

Hey, I'm doing well to keep up with just the one game every day! I might even win this one, though I thought sure I would lose. If I find some "extra time" in my day, I'll get some others started wink.gif If only to contend for your title . . . .!

22nd Jul, 2008 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 17-Jul 08, 5:04 AM)
I am now almost caught back up to Alaskan.

Don't even BEGIN to think that I didn't see that! I am so watching you--I have a few more listed for you to lose if you want! Just trying to be friendly!

AlaskanLDS: Do you ever sleep, are you looking to run a web network like me?
Yes JB, I do sleep--just sometimes not until very late in the night. I could never have time to do what you do--but I love to help out.

Roadkill: What happened to the trumpet you were blowing when you joined, you're not even on the Top Ten anymore!

And as far as Dad goes, well heck! He is still trying to figure out what color his trumpet is! huh.gif

HINT: It is NOT yellow, turquoise or any other color besides BLACK! Just trying to help! hee hee

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

Page 10 Rants Greed World

I joined a few more with you Alaskan so that once again you can be in fourth place again. smile.gif I am sure you will try to stay in third but you never know.

22nd Jul, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

It is a KK conspiracy! I cannot see how KNtoran and Krakyn can have a one man army that stand up against 5 or 6 armies! Cheating I tell you, cheating!

22nd Jul, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

Oooh YAh! *flies of the top rope*

Defense rules! *tightens up his tie*

I have noted the same thing Jb but I just never mentioned it. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants
A Friend

World Greed Rants - Page 10

Well Jb it is quite simple how it all works. See you have to bribe the opposing vast army with extra rations. Thus they desert from their ranks. this leaves the one man army able to face down a horde and come out ahead. smile.gif

22nd Jul, 2008 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 10

Seems second place is becoming more available to well every one! I think the competition here is getting stiffer.

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,