Televisions Future - Page 2 of 2

I'm saying when you get at a certain - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Dec, 2009 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What will it be like...
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2007 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Televisions Future - Page 2

REPORT: PARENTS WOULD BACK LIMITS ON MEDIA VIOLENCE, SEX

Two-thirds of parents said they are very concerned about sex and violence the nation's children are exposed to in the media, and there would be broad support for new federal limits on such material on television, said a survey released Tuesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/parenting/0...a.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2008 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Future Televisions

In the future we will all watch television from I-pods, and screens that are paper thin on our walls. We're really close to that like right now already.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Televisions Future
A Friend

Televisions Future Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think television is already to the point that the consumer is going to get what they want when the want it. Look at TIVO and On-Demand options that we already have. Soon analog signals will be gone and only digital signals will remain. How long till we watch full wall screens of piped in news, entertainment and games via nothing but the internet. It makes one wonder.

9th Nov, 2008 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Future Televisions

We"ve already gotten to the point where almost all swear words are okay on TV. Like Kntorn said and what I"ve said in a different post, we have TIVO where we can watch what we want, when we want, so we can bypass what time "Adult programming" starts, and if you"re not careful, your kids can watch these programs after school, or whenever they want.

6th Dec, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Future Televisions

Television of the future I believe will be more like the internet where you have options. I know we have options now with the remote control but I'm talking about more specific info. Like you might be watching a program about seals and you can stop in the middle of it and actually choose to get more info on a part you're viewing. Basically you can pick and choose what you want to see so that its not just a regular tv schedule.

7th Dec, 2009 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Televisions Future

Krusten, do you mean, when watching a documentary, which is always edited, when it gets to a point in the show that is edited, you have the option to play the edited parts, or not to? Or do you mean, if I want to learn more about the subject on the show, it will give me hyperlinks to various web sites?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2009 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Televisions Future - Page 2

I'm saying when you get at a certain point in the documentary you can stop it, open up some kind of menu with options for further information. Going with the seals again you might have something like "Hear seal sounds", "Where do seals nest?" and then it either takes you to a part of the documentary that shows that or another place for more information.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Televisions Future

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,