World Greed Questions & Support

World Greed Questions Support - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st May, 2008 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
World Greed
Errors are discussed here
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Bugs

If there is a bug / error that affects players during game play then this will be addressed here by the GM.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2005 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Greed World

A couple of bugs...

* When a player has finished his turn it does not notify anyone even though their Email is set for it.

* If someone tries to change their password then it saves it as plain text instead of DB encryption. Also the password should have a limit since you have a max charset of 30 in the DB.

7th May, 2008 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support Reviews RPG & Card Board

1.9.7+ Version

This version of PhpRISK known as NetRISK was not updated anymore by the original author. I've modified the code, added some security and made it only for Premium Plus Members, so I don't have to worry about external intrusion. Nevertheless, I'm sure some bugs will be found, and we can iron it out here. Anything you find please Post it here with as much detail as possible.

15th May, 2008 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Members Ranking on the main screen KNtornan and Alaskan LDS are not showing.

Also if your connection times out the user name still appears in the top left corner until the person signs out then you can sign back in and all looks good.

Yesterday I tried to spy on you and Klar but I ended up looking in as if I was Klar. I had a real hard time logging back out. Once I did I had to close the browser and reopen the connection to sign in. I guess thats what I get for being nosy laugh.gif.

15th May, 2008 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Rankings: I'm working on the ranking, it is not there yet, I'll post an update when done.

Connection: You mean top right? That is weird about the connection / cookie trouble. You should not be able to spy and have that happen. I think I will be able to test that better when someone other than me creates a game and I'm the spy.

UPDATE: I think I found the problem, but I do not know if I have solved the issue until new games are created. Basically I have some security features enabled and it may be interfering with the current games - we will see.

I also enabled the rank system. You have six wins and six losses so you are not shown on the list because you rank as "0" 6-6=0. To be shown on the list you must have more wins than losses.

16th May, 2008 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Yes it was the top right JB thanks for the update. I guess I will be a ghost on the list for a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2008 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

I am seeing one bug... when you are defeated it will not let you delete the game unless you "make a move", but of course you are already dead so how will you make a move? I need to fix that, and the current game where KN the Hulk defeated me serves as a good reminder!

21st May, 2008 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Questions & Support Board Card & RPG Reviews

Loss Not Recording

I noticed that sometimes a user may not register as 'losing' a game. I just played a One on One with KN and it did not show his lost count increasing as losing but it did give me the point for winning.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: World Greed Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,