Gum Disease - Page 2 of 2

Name: Rush Country: Comments: Can chewing - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Jun, 2012 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gum Disease - Page 2

Gum disease care 'aids arthritis'

People who have both gum disease and rheumatoid arthritis can relieve both conditions by treating their mouth infection, researchers have found. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2009 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Disease Gum

Though I'm in my mid twenties I was told by a dentist that I have gum disease. I was told this only a year after another dentist told me specifically that I didn't have gum disease. I don't know much about gum disease but I try to take care of my teeth and keep them clean. Growing up my parents did not take me to the dentist even when I had a bad cavity, because of this I have suffered a lot of pain and had many extractions. Infections in the mouth can be dangerous. I am not done with the dental work I need but hopefully further damage can be stopped. I would like to learn more about gum disease.

19th Aug, 2009 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease Health & Special Psychology

That is terrible Sahara. I come from similar background. As an update to my last post, I found out that one tooth had decayed badly and I basically lost it and eventually did a root canal. That was about a year ago. I believe I have my gum disease under control by doing the following regularly:

1. After every meal - floss! I have found that food particles left on gum for just an hour or two can cause inflammation and allow bacteria to get under the gum lining.

2. Brush as often as you can. I usually do after ever meal, something I did not do before, but now it is routine for me and actually feel uncomfortable not doing it right after eating.

3. Sal and warm water - a miracle in the mouth! Gargle and swish with it and you will actually feel the sizzling / tingling as bacteria dies and your gum say "ahhh..." for the relief - now they can heal.

19th Aug, 2009 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Disease Gum

Those are good points Jb I wonder though all the things you listed are to prevent gum disease or can also be used to cure it if you have it already you know what am I saying? Or you have to go to the dentist for meds and all that to heal it?

19th Aug, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Disease Gum

If you have gum disease that has NOT attack the roots of your teeth then the above will kill the bacteria causing the disease and allow your gums to become firm and heal. A dental check up will enable you to know how mild or severe your gum disease is, and a good dentist will basically give you the same info I recommended plus show you how to properly brush your teeth. However, in addition to this you should also eat healthy foods that strengthen bones like your teeth, avoid acids and sweets.

19th Aug, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease

I drink mostly water so that I am always rinsing my mouth out, and I carry those little plastic floss picks in my purse or pocket so I can keep my mouth clean. I started doing this when I had broken molars that would get infected as food got stuck in them. I thought salty warm water was just for pain, I didn't know it helped clean. I'll have to try that sometime. Something I have learned is once one tooth decays it needs to get taken care of before the surrounding teeth become decayed. I guess this is how I ended up with gum disease also.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2012 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease - Page 2

Name: Rush

Comments: Can chewing on a garlic bud really get rid of gum disease? if it can then how often do I have to do it and for how long?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gum Disease

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,