Are You Dominant Or Recessive?

Are Dominant Recessive - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th May, 2006 - 9:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Feb, 2006 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

I found this very informative site where it says that for every person's trait there is a gene behind it like rolling the tongue, the shape of your hairline, dimples, etc.

Take a look and make your comments.

https://student.biology.arizona.edu/sciconn...t_heredity.html

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2006 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Recessive Dominant Are

Very interesting site, LDS_forever. I've always wondered about some of the characteristics I have and whether they are dominant or recessive. For instance, I am double jointed in the thumbs, and always thought this was a recessive trait, because not many people have this feature. I also didn't know about the interlocking fingers, and didn't realize there were people whose right thumbs ended up on top. Very interesting indeed!

26th Feb, 2006 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Are You Dominant Or Recessive? Health & Special Psychology

That was really interesting!

Apparently I don't have a single dominant gene in my body!

A lot of these things you take for granted, such as freckles, and I wouldn't have even considered that this was because of dominent genes.
I enjoyed checking it out though!

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recessive Dominant Are

I thought this test was interesting and would like to take the taste strip tests also. I have almost everyone of the dominant features (big surprise huh!) listed. I do have an attached ear lobe though and do not have mass freckles. Though I do have a few, I still thats a recessive gene. I wonder how close one can come to predicting someones actual quality by these genes.

20th May, 2006 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

Recessive Dominant Are

That's was interesting and fun to see how many dominant genes I have.

I am double jointed in the thumbs, and always thought this was a recessive trait, because not many people have this feature.
My thumbs are double jointed, too. I always knew it was unusual. It freaks people out to see my thumb go back and forth like jelly.

> TOPIC: Are You Dominant Or Recessive?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,