Strongest Beer

Strongest Beer - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Aug, 2006 - 9:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2005 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Strongest Beer

Gimme another shot of this beer

Reuters - A German brewer has concocted what he says is the world's strongest beer, a potent drink with an alcohol content of 25.4 percent that is served in a shot glass.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...germany_beer_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2005 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Strongest Beer
A Friend

Beer Strongest

Now this is a world record I would like to sample myself! If a beer was strong enough, you could by less and get the same effect, what a great idea! But I must say, 25.4 percent is awefully high for a beer. Beer is usually around the five percent alcohal content range and much much weaker.

13th Aug, 2006 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Strongest Beer UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I knew it would have to be a German brewer that had come up with this one!

I don't drink beer any more, but when I did, the German manufacturers were always stronger than their closest competitors.

I used to be able to drink beer like it was water, but I doubt I would even be standing if I drank a few beers that were 25% volume! laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Strongest Beer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,