If Devil - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 12th Sep, 2007 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Thoughts by Paul Harvey
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

If I Were The Devil

IF I WERE THE DEVIL

by Paul Harvey

I would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world;

I would delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's effort, instead of God's blessings;

I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of the other way around;

I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue;

I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to leadership;

I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;

I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent machines to make it convenient;

I would cheapen human life as much as possible so that the life of animals are valued more that human beings;

I would take God out of the schools, where even the mention of His name was grounds for a lawsuit;

I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young, and I would get sports heroes to advertise them;

I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the mind of every family member for my agenda;

I would attack the family, the backbone of any nation.

I would make divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable.

I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas and movie screens, and I would call it art;

I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their lifestyles should be accepted and marveled;

I would convince the people that right and wrong are determined by a few who call themselves authorities and refer to their agenda as politically correct;

I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, and the Bible is for the naive;

I would dull the minds of Christians, and make them believe that prayer is not important, and that faithfulness and obedience are optional;

I guess I would leave things pretty much the way they are."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

If I Were The Devil
A Friend

Devil Were If

If I were the devil

I would make the religious believe that they should mistrust science and what it has and could do for the world.

I would make them believe that to be good and worthy in the sight of God they should be fearful of any valid question about their religion or Holy book and react with fury to the suggestion there may be inconsistencies in the histories of both.

I would make them believe forever that there was a golden age prior to the one they were born in and today's generation are ungodly meaning they wouldn't have to try to da anything about the world's problems because "heh it's their own fault"

For a similar reason I would make them think all evil could ultimately be traced back to me and not to the human beings who committed the evil act. Again they would think they were powerless to stop me when in truth human beings can stop the evil of their fellows if they work together.

I would urge them to be scared of the different (gay people, for example )and believe theirs was only one way to live a good life-what fools they would be! Judging others when the God they believe in told them not to!

I would make them view anything (from art to books to films) that challenged them, made them think, made them wonder, made them consider with deep suspicion. "I am thinking on my own " they would say" that is irreligious!"

I would make them ashamed of their bodies and sexual desires. They would think that to make love with another human being made them unclean (even within a marriage according to Thomas Aquinas) so that they would come to view themselves as nothings and spend their lives in a guilt ridden mess unable to live the full and fruitful life available to them.

As part of this, I would have them pass on this guilt to their children, convincing them that to teach their children about sex or birth control or contraception was akin to giving them The Good Sex Guide and booking them a prostitute. I would make them focus on the issue of abortion when if they just taught their children how to be safe they wouldn't need to half as much.

Sex and sexuality would become so taboo that the inevitable outcome would be hypocrisy, whispered secrets in the night and shame hidden behind a smiling face and God-fearing demeanor

I would make them believe that to show their love for God they were entitled to kill themselves or others in His name.

I would make them think that any leader who said he Believed could be trust worthy-even if he didn't truly-and was better to have than the honest doubter.

oh, wait a minute...

> TOPIC: If I Were The Devil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,