What Is Keeping You Single? - Page 2 of 2

Hi JB Actually I saw your post about how you - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 26th Aug, 2007 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th Aug, 2007 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

What Is Keeping You Single? - Page 2

QUOTE (Kaisofan)
I do not trust online dating as an option.

I do not recommend it either, simply because most do not know how to handle it, however, my wife and I met online (Christian based site) and we have been happily married for coming on nine years. wink.gif

Who knows where to meet single people?

I kept single for a long time because I wanted to meet the right person, which I have. Barring my method I know that one of the best ways to meet people is through community service. Any person willing to do volunteer service has to be someone worth looking into.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2007 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

What Is Keeping You Single?
A Friend

Single Keeping What

Hi JB
Actually I saw your post about how you met LDS_forever and thought it to be quite romantic. I think that the nature of the site helped.
It was a good story and one that I am sure you will be able to tell children, grandchildren and friends about for ever.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Is Keeping You Single?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,