Honoring Parents

Honoring Parents - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 24th Sep, 2005 - 8:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Honoring Parents

"Our mothers and fathers gave us life and brought us into this world. They gave us the opportunity to obtain mortal bodies and experience the joys and sorrows of this bounteous earth. In many cases, they set their own dreams and desires aside for the sake of their children. How fitting it is that we honor them and show by word and deed our love for them and our gratitude."

-- "Earthly Debts, Heavenly Debts," Ensign, May 2004, 43

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2005 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

Parents Honoring

THe statement makes sense. We do owe honour to our parents. For myself I owe everything to my parents. They have taught me and raised me in a way that can only be imagined by some. Not that I am rich in material things...what I have gained from them is a better understanding of my purpose here in life and where my loyalties should lie...in the Lord. Honouring parents is living a life that puts Christ first! Any thing good that comes of my life is due to them, that taught me and made me make choices to becfome the person that I am today! see 1 Nephi 1:1

> TOPIC: Honoring Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,