What Dreams May Come

What Dreams Come - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2005 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

What Dreams May Come
A Friend

What Dreams May Come

What dreams may come is a heart warming tale of a husbands love for his wife. His love is so strong that he is willing to risk remaining in Hell for eternity with his wife. This is one of the few movies that actually made me cry. I think it made me cry because I can see myself loving my wife enough to give up eternity to be with her.

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Come Dreams What

I loved this movie. I think Robin Williams is such a talented actor and he is just great for the role. It was an amazing movie that taught the wonderful news that there is something greater after we die. Very touching.

1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

21st Jul, 2009 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

What Dreams May Come Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I did not remember seeing this movie before so I looked at it again tonight. By the ending I remembered seeing it at least two times prior but I must be getting old. It brought a wonderful feeling to me and by the end of the movie it really makes you ponder about your own thoughts bringing you both happiness and hell. A movie definitely worth watching with many angles to be taken.

Rate 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=What Dreams May Come
What Dreams May Come (Hover)

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Come Dreams What

What Dreams May Come

What is you review for What Dreams May Come?

After the death of their two children, Dr. Chris Nielson ('Robin Williams' ) and his wife Annie (Annabella Sciorra).
Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: What Dreams May Come

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,