Relief Society - Page 3 of 3

Can you imagine church without Relief Society - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Mar, 2015 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Relief Society What has it done for you? Nothing much? Alot? A little? tell us your feelings about Relief Society and your part in it.
28th Sep, 2009 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Relief Society - Page 3

Wow I was glad to attend live this meeting. I thought sister Beck gave a cool talk with a lot of things I have been sharing here and in my ward. Thank goodness they changed the name of "Home, Family and Personal Enrichment meetings" (former known as homemaking) and instead of adding a new title they decided to just label them as "Relief Society Meetings" less emphasis on names you know what am I saying? I thought it was way cool. Also she said these meetings should focus primarily in helping those in need and strengthen families (no mention of fun stuff that we see so often as the primarily focus ya know). She also mentioned sisters should not feel obligated to attend every additional meeting. Wow what a breath of fresh air for a change.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2011 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Society Relief

I was always tempted to say, "Who is 'the church"?

Is it the Relief Society president? The bishop? The elder's quorum president?" Of course, I didn't say that but thanked them and promised more would be done. They are usually concerned and anxious to have someone do something, not knowing what had already been done. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2011 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Relief Society Studies Doctrine Mormon

Golden Ticket

"So many people today are waiting for their own golden ticket - the ticket that they believe holds the key to the happiness they have always dreamed about." The problem, he added, comes when a person puts their happiness on hold as they wait for some future event - or gold ticket - to appear. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Society Relief

Happy 172nd Birthday Relief Society!
Mormon Trends

Members of the Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints stand for faith, family, and charity. Are you going to the General Women's Meeting on March 29...
Source

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2014 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Society Relief

Relief Society Quotes

"Relief Society stands for love. What a remarkable thing it is to witness the love of good women one for another. They mingle together in the bonds of love with friendship and respect for each other. This organization is actually the only resource that many women have for friendl association.

"It is the natural instinct of women to reach out in love to those in distress and need."

(Gordon B. Hinckley, "In the Arms of His Love," Ensign, Nov. 2006, 115-16)

21st Apr, 2014 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Relief Society

Charity Never Faileth is the motto of the Relief Society and the best quote I can think of. Truly, like Paul says without charity we're nothing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2015 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Relief Society - Page 3

Relief Society Celebrates Birthday and More March 17

Sister Stephens said Relief Society sisters today could learn much by studying the women in the scriptures. "Martha and Mary, Phoebe, Tabitha, and Priscilla, along with many other women named and unnamed were disciples of Jesus Christ and active participants in the Lord's ministry." Ref. Source 8

17th Mar, 2015 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Relief Society Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

Can you imagine church without Relief Society or the caring of the sisters? Church would be really 'cold' without them there. Sometimes we take things for granted and don't see how very blessed we are.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Relief Society

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,