DianeC Introduction - Page 19 of 47

I would think that your experience and expertise - Page 19 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th May, 2007 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

DianeC Introduction - Page 19

Diane, while I understand losing family is difficult, I read with interest your finding a branch of family you were unaware of! That is such a treasure! I hope you've taken down names and addresses to contact to fill in your family tree at some point. That's terrific.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction DianeC

Hi Farseer, glad to see you are better. Thanks for that, yes, it has certainly been very interesting to learn of new family my Great uncle lived a good long life, and nobody can ask for more. Because one of my 'new' relatives' children attends the same school as my little son David, I have seen her quite a few times at the school, and it's great that we have got on really well. The kids have played together a few times also, and all the older cousins (my dad and his cousins) have been out for a meal together since the funeral, and a great family get together is being planned. So at least something good has come out of something not so good.

I think also, because I had never seen or met my dads' cousins daughter, and when I did it turned out that we looked so similar, it has really spurred me on and got me more interested in our family genealogy. I'm keen to learn more!
Thanks for your message, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2007 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi DianeC, Krakyn and I are waiting for more players in Medieval. Would you like to join us? It will be lots of fun! smile.gif

If you feel for it, feel free to join us:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....3764&st=536&hl=

Thanks,
Sol

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2007 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Page 19 Introduction DianeC

Hi, thanks for the invite, but I'm not into the games so will have to decline.
Hope you get sorted with somebody soon though, I can tell you're raring to go.laugh.gif
All the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2007 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

No problem. Yes, I am eager to go but we need more players. The last time we were killed real quick. laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 29th May, 2007 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction

I have not seen you in awhile. I hope all is well. I just realized that I have not posted here in a long while being that I am so caught up in my own, but more than anyone else in this Community I think you can understand our situation the best having children with very special needs also. With that in mind I asked you a question in this Thread: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....=0&#entry112451
Please do have a look when you get a chance.

Also, what is the update on employment for you? Are you at the same job?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2007 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 19

Hi JB, the kids are off on school holidays at the moment, so my time has been demanded with them. I'm doing okay though thanks.
Sorry I missed that question, I've just responded to it now!
Regarding my job, I'm still there, it's still shaky though as she's self employed, and some months she doesn't get a sale at all and makes zero! Twice now she's put me on standby for being made unemployed due to lack of funds, then gets some sales in and tells me I'm ok again. It can't be helped, but it is a bit unsettling.
I've now come to the agreement that I will stay there until she cannot afford my pay anymore, and I won't leave them in the lurch, in return, she has agreed to give me as much notice as she can.
I'm not worrying too much, as I was before, as since I started to 'make outside enquiries', I was offered 2 jobs, so at least I'm still employable!
All the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 29th May, 2007 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 19

I would think that your experience and expertise would actually make you a very valuable asset and extremely employable as such services are very hard to find, in deed good services at that as there is so much shody and abusive persons around. I am glad though that there is nothing greatly amiss, have you ever thought about supplementing your income with some kind of work at home business, etc.?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,