DianeC Introduction - Page 20 of 47

DianeC, I was just reading what you said about - Page 20 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Sep, 2007 - 9:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2007 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction - Page 20

I just saw you logon... wow, it has been a long time. Have I missed something from not reading your blog? How are things?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2007 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction DianeC

Hi, I have had my computer fixed, as we were having a few problems with it, so I'm just catching up on all that I've missed whilst not having access!
It seems to be working okay now without 'crashing', so hopefully I'll be able to get back onto the forum. Hope you're well!
All the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2007 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Good to hear it was nothing serious.

Make sure to look over our Computer Software section for tips. The Secret How To Board may also have things there to ensure your computer is up to par.

What about work and the kids?

Hubby behaving himself?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Page 20 Introduction DianeC

Thanks for asking. It has been a hectic few weeks! My jobs hours are changing from September, and I'm going to work 3 half days instead of 2 full days, but with the same employer.She is putting her youngest into nursery as he is eligible for free day care now that he is 3 years old, but my job has been guaranteed until the end of next August, so I'm happy that at last things are more stable, and I know where I'm up to!

A couple of days before the kids broke up for the summer school holidays, we got my daughters school report, which seemed acceptable until we got to the last page which recommended that she be removed from the school by September, so it cam as a complete shock out of the blue.

The school proposed that she be removed to a secure behavioral school unit, but apparently they came out 3 times to assess her, and she behaved perfectly every time, so now the behavior unit school has refused to take her.

Education are now looking at placing her at our local school with a helper of her own, but due to all the schools being shut for summer, we're left dangling waiting for things to be resolved.

Hubby is okay, we just feel like we are 'banging our heads against a brick wall', as far as the kids are concerned sometimes, as things don't tend to sink in with them.

We'll see how things go when the schools open up again...
Best wishes, Diane.

Forgot to add the good news that we had this week...our eldest Son passed his A levels, and got his place at the University of Manchester, so that was exciting, and we're glad that the stress of waiting is finally over laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 20th Aug, 2007 - 7:13pm

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2007 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

Nice to see you back Diane! Indeed seems like you had a hectic week! Hang in there, I am sure things will work out for your daughter. Congratulations to your son! smile.gif

Best wishes,
Sol

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2007 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction

Hi, thank you for your best wishes, and support as always it is much appreciated!
I'm sure things will get worked out once the schools re-open.

I've told my eldest son not to forget us when he's older and richer laugh.gif

Hope you're all well!
All the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2007 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction - Page 20

User DianeC, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership (Mature). Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 20

DianeC, I was just reading what you said about your daughter in Mousetrails' Thread. Maybe this was Discussed before, I cannot remember, so please forgive me if it has been brought up before, but have you thought of homeschooling her? We have tried a couple of schools with Felipe, but because the people here are incompetent and the only real way to get a 'normal' school is to sell your soul to the devil we just decided to home school him. LDS_forever does a good job with this and he has progressed leaps and bounds. However, maybe you need to work?

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,