DianeC Introduction - Page 23 of 47

If it takes too long maybe you should get - Page 23 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Oct, 2007 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2007 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction - Page 23

Wow, first weekend alone with hubby! Great! biggrin.gif Enjoy every minute of it because I doubt you will have many chances like that in the near future. *laughs*

Glad you are having a lovely day.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2007 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction DianeC

QUOTE (DianeC)
...fish, chips and mushy peas.

Mushy peas! Darn, I forgot about that. I was going to add chips, but then I said nah, they would not go to a chippy for that and then walla - here you are telling me about something I would love to eat right now! I always said that when I get rich and make it back there to show my family how life is in the UK I will be sure to have them eat fish and chips for sure.

It's also our 20th wedding anniversary, and we've got childcare (family)

That is cool to have both rolled up in one. Tell the husband that I said you better keep this one, because she is a keeper wink.gif.

I'll probably have forgotten how to hold an adult conversation!

I can understand that in EVERY sense of the word. Enjoy your time together.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2007 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I appreciate your thoughts, and kind words from you both, It's definitely a one off, being away on our own, so I will certainly make the most of every minute! (I'll probably spend most of my time phoning home) *laughs*

If you ever come back to the UK, you've got to eat the fish and chips for sure, a visit to England wouldn't be the same until you've had some 'good chippy food' laugh.gif

All the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2007 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 23 Introduction DianeC

Hi, Diane - I hope you had a lovely birthday, and a terrific weekend with your hubby! How nice to have family to depend on for some time off smile.gif Best wishes, and sorry I'm a little late... the wishes are sincere!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2007 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Introduction DianeC

Hi Roz, thank you! We just got back about a half hour ago, and had a really good time. It was a one off, but it made it all the better really,and certainly made us appreciate it more!
Hope you're well, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction

DianeC what's the update on your daughter's school, are things working out there?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 23

Hi JB, thanks for asking. We are still waiting! We had some news 10 days ago to say that the local authority had approved that she could have her 1 to 1 teaching assistant, it was discussed between the 2 schools involved last Monday (the school she's currently at and the school she's hopefully going to) and nobody has given us a further update to this as yet!

We've been in and asked, but they say that nothing conclusive has been decided as yet, and we've just got to be patient...it's all very frustrating.

She has missed starting her new school at the start of term, and they are now saying it could take around 6 weeks to integrate her at a steady pace!

I can't see what the hold up is, but hopefully we'll hear something soon.

I hope you're all managing okay, it sounds like you've been looking after LDS well!
All the best to you all, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 23

If it takes too long maybe you should get your local councilman involved as we are taking about a child's welfare here and not a road to patch.

QUOTE (DianeC)
I hope you're all managing okay, it sounds like you've been looking after LDS well!

DianeC, my wife does not have the title of 'Most Spoilt' for nothing wink.gif.

I was thinking of recent to open up a British based Board where things related to the United Kingdom's culture could be Discussed more in depth, what do you think?

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,