DianeC Introduction - Page 24 of 47

I appreciate being here, and get a lot from - Page 24 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Oct, 2007 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction - Page 24

QUOTE (JB @ 8-Oct 07, 4:45 PM)

DianeC, my wife does not have the title of 'Most Spoilt' for nothing wink.gif.

Hi, You're so funny! It's a good job LDS knows you're only joking!

I think we're going to give things until the end of the week before we start getting annoyed with somebody, I think by that time the education department has had enough time to come up with some sort of plan!

I think the UK boards are a good idea, I don't know how many Brits are on the forum at the moment, but I'm sure there's probably more people like yourself who have lived here that can put some other thoughts into it as well.I know sometimes there seems to be quite a few british members then they go quiet until somebody else joins, it makes a good mix!
All the best, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

DianeC:

Hi, You're so funny! It's a good job LDS knows you're only joking!

Well....to be honest....he is not! laugh.gif

I hope you solve the issue about the teacher soon! I can only imagine the anxiety! My prayers are with you all.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (DianeC)
I know sometimes there seems to be quite a few british members then they go quiet until somebody else joins, it makes a good mix!

Yes! Not only that but some of the Topics get drowned out so this will act like a place to keep at least the Cultural Threads together. I will open it later and then move all related Threads to there, not everyone dealing with Britain, but just those dealing with life in general. I look forward to your input as you are the chief Brit in the Community wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Page 24 Introduction DianeC

Aye Aye Captain, I shall certainly do my best!

I look forward to that, and will check it out tomorrow, as it's getting a bit late for me here tonight ( a sign of old age creeping in) having get to sleep before 11.30pm laugh.gif,
All the best, Diane.

Sorry LDS, I must have missed your post! thanks for that, it means a lot to me!

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 8th Oct, 2007 - 10:13pm

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction DianeC

User DianeC, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Platinum and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction

Well DianeC as you can gather, I checked mail today! Thanks for your donation and continued support both in your life's experiences shared through your Posts and your thoughtfulness.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction - Page 24

Thanks for your donation DianeC, and mostly for always being there. It is always so good to read your posts and find out how the family is doing. Both of us have kids with special needs and I believe as we uplift and help one another things always get better.

Best wishes,
Sol

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 24

I appreciate being here, and get a lot from it, so thank you to you guys!
I'm so excited on your good news too!
I know that the shared experiences with the children is of great value to me too, and I always appreciate all your thoughts, suggestions and ideas that I have received from you.
It means a lot to me. Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,