DianeC Introduction - Page 25 of 47

Have you read the sticky Threads in the Health - Page 25 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Dec, 2007 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2007 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction - Page 25

DianeC, I am subscribed to the BBC for the News Bot, but I was wondering if there are other online newspapers for the UK that can give me more specific news about urban areas in my inbox without me hunting for it - any tips?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2007 - 9:01am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction DianeC

I've found 1, but don't know how to get the link on to you, but I think my Son is registered with another news source, so I'll wait until later and get back to you once he's home and I'll try to get some information from him for you.
I will get back to you later on that 1!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2007 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sorry I haven't been around the forum. I'm suffering with a nasty virus at the moment that I've been ill with for around 8 days. It's knocked me off my feet, and has made me so tired that I don't think I've slept as much since I was a baby! laugh.gif, hopefully I'll be feeling better in a couple of days, and will be back again then.
Hope you're all well, and enjoying your celebrations!
See you soon, Diane x

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2007 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 25 Introduction DianeC

Take care of yourself and get some sleep. Sometimes your body just runs out of petrol and demands a rest, given your circumstances I can empathize and agree with that you should take a break.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2007 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction DianeC

Hope you are feeling better soon, Diane! Some of those virus bugs are really nasty. Rest, relax. We'll see you when you feel better. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2007 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction

All the best for you dear Diane! Are you taking any medications? How are you feeling today? My thoughts are with you.
Love,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2007 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 25

Hi, thanks everyone for your good wishes!
I'm back up on my feet- sort of (I just need to get rid of the nausea now and I'll be ok)
I've been on 2 lots of medications, but as soon as one part of the virus cleared up, another part would rear it's ugly head, so all in all it's not been pleasant!
I'm guessing things haven't been helped because I had become so run down, looking back, I can see that I was coming down with something and felt sleepy all the time!

Thanks again for all the good wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2007 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 25

Have you read the sticky Threads in the Health Board? Some of them are virus busters. If you are particularly runny stay away from milk, cheese and other dairy products. Dump the meat and concentrate on fruits and vegetables while drinking lots of water and you will feel like a super hero!

Anyone asks you about it, tell them 'Dr, JB' told you about it as in 'Dr. Borde' wink.gif. https://www.DoctorBorde.com

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,