DianeC Introduction - Page 26 of 47

DianeC, I am really glad to award it to you. - Page 26 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jan, 2008 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2007 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction - Page 26

Hi JB, thanks for the advice, I'll look at the boards tomorrow, sounds good advice though!

It's not all bad news, as I've lost a stone in weight-I just wouldn't recommend it this way though! laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2007 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

DianeC, poor angel! Hope you are fully recovered quickly. We are thinking of you.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2007 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi LDS, sorry for the delay in answering- our computer broke down the same night I wrote the last message, so haven't been able to access any online information!
I've missed it here, and all of you, and thanks for your kind words, they're appreciated, especially at this time when I feel I'm living 'in the middle of a life of madness', I'll try and update my blog sometime soon.
Hope you are keeping well!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2007 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 26 Introduction DianeC

Glad you are feeling better, Diane, and sorry about computer problems! Those are the worst ... I always feel a little lost if I can't access the 'net.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2007 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Introduction DianeC

Thanks Farseer, everything's running smoother now, both computer wise and health wise, but it was frustrating at the time.
Sorry to hear of your family losses, I'm thinking of you!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2008 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction

Congratulations, you have been given the outstanding Architect's Award for 2007 by the Architect himself. This Award is only given on a yearly basis, so to receive such is both rare and quite an accomplishment. You can see what he said about it via the Honorclub. You now have US$30.00 credit added to your account to use on the Community, or our in house services and design.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 26

Thank you very much for my Architect's award, I was really surprised and delighted to receive it!

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2008 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 26

DianeC, I am really glad to award it to you.

You now have US$47 under your account. You can just leave it there for future use, Upgrade someone else, cash it in for FP or one of our services. Just let me know how you want to use it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,