DianeC Introduction - Page 29 of 47

User DianeC, thank you for supporting the - Page 29 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2008 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

DianeC Introduction - Page 29

Great to see you in the Honor Club, Diane! And well deserved, as always. This is a friendlier place with you here.

All the best,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2008 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction DianeC

Thanks Farseer, that was lovely of you!
Hope things are going well for you and your little girl in your new home!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I just read your blog, interesting week Diane! laugh.gif I hope you get your frames soon! How are the kids doing at school? Specially Claire?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Page 29 Introduction DianeC

Hi LDS, thanks for asking, Claire and David are about the same. We're still having a few embarrassing times with Claire, the last being that she was called into the head teachers office for bad behavior, and she wiped butter out of her sandwiches up his new suit!
At least he took it well, this time...although a few weeks ago she got sent home for misbehaving and screaming, so humiliatingly we had to collect her at 12.30 pm!
They seem to be holding in there at the moment, despite the fact that David is also breaking a school toy at the rate of 1 a week. Other than that, they're just their usual selves, one misbehaving, then being good whilst the other misbehaves, it seems that they have this sort of unspoken agreement between them *laughs*
We never seem to have a day when they're both good, but we have to take them as they are, and at least there has been some improvement since they first came to us.
The second anniversary of their adoption is coming up, so we are taking them to the zoo, followed by a curry, as Claire wanted the zoo, and David wanted a curry! laugh.gif We think it's important that we make a special fuss of them on 'adoption day', so hopefully we'll get a good day out of them then!

I hope you are keeping well, and not getting too tired! Keep well, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

You are such a good mom Diane! You have two kids with special needs and you are so patient and loving! Those kids are really blessed. smile.gif

Hope you all have a terrific day at the Zoo.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.5%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

DianeC Introduction

That is a great idea! A special anniversary .... Makes me think I should find a reason for a special day besides birthdays for my own boys. You are a complete angel to manage what your doing. Enjoy the Zoo and curry!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 29

Thanks you guys for your good wishes! I don't know how they're going to end up later on in life, I guess that's the same for many parents, but I'd at least like them to have good memories of their family life with us, and I think we can only do our best, hope a lot, and pray a lot!
I appreciate your support and kind words!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 29

User DianeC, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a donation. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,