DianeC Introduction - Page 32 of 47

No regrets at all, as I said before sharing - Page 32 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jun, 2008 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction - Page 32

Looking forward to it. I figure you have your hands full and may have come into methods we may be able to use in raising our son. Hope everything else is doing well for your.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

Hi Diane! I haven't seen you in a while, I know how hard life can get sometimes! How is the family? How is your work? Thinking of you...
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, thanks for thinking of me, I'm not too bad, just feeling very drained at the moment as the 2 youngest are really hard work at the moment and I'm constantly feeling drained of energy, I guess you already understand this better than most.
I've been spending quite a bit of time in the 'arcade' as it helps me chill out laugh.gif.
Works okay at the moment, and my boss has given me at least another year of employment, so at least that takes some of the stress out of life!
Hope you and yours are keeping well,
best wishes, Diane x

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 32 Introduction DianeC

I know EXACTLY (well not exactly, but pretty close) how you feel. Some times I am so beat I cannot even think. Everyday I go through each human emotion as though it were part of the usual eating and breathing routine all humans do. It is a good thing the conscious part of my brain does not keep my heart beating because it might give out. You have TWO, wow, so you have it even harder I guess, but at least yours get some school time.

I see you often in the Arcade but choose not to hail you out as I'm guessing you are having 'your time', and you most certainly deserve it. With that said it is good to see you Posting around again. Your Charisma count is almost at 100 so keep saying the good things you do!

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Introduction DianeC

Hi JB, thanks for the support- much appreciated!
The kids have just gone back to school after having 2 weeks school holidays- it was a very long 2 weeks, or felt like it laugh.gif
They both seem to be worse at the moment, and it's certainly sapping, but I don't like moaning, and try very hard to keep optimistic.
I hope you are all keeping well.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction

When I am in a tough moment I always think about how you willingly took on your struggles, I do not know if I could have chosen that. You are a great example.

Strangely enough we are having a very difficult time with ours as well. It seems as they get older they get more 'strong' in their position. Do not be afraid to moan, complain, speak out or whatever... they vent their emotions all the time and we tend to bottle it up, but we need a vent too or we will explode at the wrong time.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 32

It's the strength of character and strength of temper that worries me also. I can only hope they've improved by the time they are teenagers...or we will have trouble on our hands.
Aside from that, they are getting much heavier to pick up when they are throwing themselves on the floor in temper ..they might get away with it when they are toddlers, but at their age they just look plain ridiculous.
We can all only do our best, but it's a true fact that you say that the kids let it out all the time, but us adults bottle it up.. I think that's how they carry on, whilst we feel drained.
(Hope you don't live to regret the offer of my venting my woes)...just joking laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 32

No regrets at all, as I said before sharing your experiences helps us know we are not alone, which we are very much here. Use your Blog, I find it helps for me to write my feelings 'away'. I also use the ADHD / Autism Board to vent.

We are right now looking at medication again if he does not improve, sadly it may be the case with yours as well as we both have active aggressive children and not the quiet types that rock in a corner quietly.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,