DianeC Introduction - Page 33 of 47

Great for the Firewalls, however for FireFox - Page 33 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Sep, 2008 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction - Page 33

Diane, please vent as much as you want and visit the Autism board maybe we can all learn from each other and find something we all can benefit from. You're such a good example and loving mom!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2008 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

Hi Diane. Just a quick note to say Hello and hope you and your family are doing fine. We miss you around here but I know how life can be at times. smile.gif God bless you.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi LDS, thank you for your message. I've not been able to get on my computer as we've had major problems with it!
It cheered me up when I got your cheery message! Hope you are all well.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

Page 33 Introduction DianeC

Wlcome back, did too many Arcade games burn out your computer or was it riddled with viruses and such. If so, let me know and I can direct you to sure ways to protect it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Introduction DianeC

Hi JB, it was one virus I think, I can't remember what it was called but it was the major nasty of 2008, according to the computer tech. It was one of those that looked like a legitimate message, that once you had opened it up, it took total control of your computer. I didn't go on any forums or sites whilst it was playing up, because I didn't want to infect anyone elses pc.
I think we're up to date with around 4 anti virus programmes now, and he said it's running differently .. I'm computer illiterate, so I don't know more than that, but glad it's finally sorted!
You don't realize how much you miss it until you don't have computer use any more.
I'd have liked to have gone to the library, but unfortunately never got any spare time. (at least within library opening times) at any rate.
Thanks for your message, hope you are well!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction

DianeC, which Browser are you using?

Do you use a firewall?

I have not seen your son online either, how is he doing?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 33

Hi JB, we are using firefox and have got 2 firewalls going . Hopefully these will keep us okay this time!
Ant has been busy over the summer, hence he hasn't been around either.He has been away on Naval deployment, and also spent 3 weeks on a teacher training scheme in a secondary school which was challenging but enjoyable for him.
Thanks for asking after him, I'm sure he'll be back here soon now that things are getting back to normal a bit more. (well as much as they can in our house) laugh.gif.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 33

Great for the Firewalls, however for FireFox you will need to do one of two things:

1. Install an additional plugin that stops pages from loading the unnecessary or...
2. Avoid suspicious pages.

If you want to go the plugin rule and feel you can install it then I can tell you about it and how to go about it, but it will take management on your part.

Additionally, which Email program do you use? If it is through the browser then you should be OK, if it is localized then you may want to look at Thunderbird.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,