DianeC Introduction - Page 36 of 47

Your welcome DianeC, you never have to worry - Page 36 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Sep, 2008 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction - Page 36

DianeC, we got your package today, all broken open and full of tape of course, but I believe everything made it OK. I just wanted to thank you for thinking of us and our sons, that is really nice of you. I think you have been doing these things for so long that you are deserving of Emeritus Diamond status, the least we could do. I also think you need to bank that FP!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

Thank you so much Diane! It was so sweet of you. The boys really liked the clothes and those outfits for baby Seth are so cute! Felipe was also very happy with his new t-shirt that matches some new pants he has as well.

Thank you! smile.gif

LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction
A Friend

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

She sent a package to you all? Wow, what a great character. My grandmother was southern Baptist and she always sent clothes to us. O.K, I always peak at people's profile to see their religion. My grandmother sent packages all the time and it kept us clothed during the school year (6 kids). She still sends them at christmas time, even though I am 30 now and tell her to stop. She never rejected us for our religion and still sends me 5 dollars on my birthday. it used to be a quarter. I am glad she is thinking of inflation. laugh.gif

Mormons are not real popular among baptists around here and baptists aren't popular with mormons. She caught a lot of flack for her support and helped when no one else would. She is a saint. She uses her time going to yard sales and giving her purchases to the poor. She does this even though she is as poor as a church mouse. She is such a great lady. If she doesn't make it to heaven I know I won't.

She always said that she would get blessed in other ways. Not bad for a single mom that raised 3 of her own kids on a dirt floor.

I need to call my grandmother up. I hadn't talked to her for 3 months.

TY

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 36 Introduction DianeC

Actually, you need to read the beginning of DianeC's Thread... she is actually Mormon, I am slowly trying to get her to try out the Church again, but she does not know it yet laugh.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction
A Friend

Introduction DianeC

We could use 1 or a trillion more good folks. Maybe they would weed everything out. I am just not pushy with religion. Probably the only thing I am not pushy with. Good folks are just good folks. I don't want to disrupt peoples' free agency on that level.

Rather off topic, but...
On the same note, I would suggest that everyone at least try to read the Book of Mormon and judge from there. Even if people think it is fiction.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

DianeC Introduction

I know that the day is almost over but I am hoping you have a great Birthday WEEK! Great to see you back on more!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2008 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction - Page 36

Hi everyone..wow! I can't believe how many posts are on here since Friday! laugh.gif, thanks for the good wishes, we went to Wales and I had my curry sitting in the car watching the tide come in. I know that sounds weird, but we guessed the view would be much better than you could get in any restaurant.
I had the best chocolate fudge cake that I have ever tasted! It was all good.

JB, I had to laugh at your convincing me to go back to church comment, maybe one day, who knows?
glad that the parcel eventually got there for you and LDS, and that the contents were ok. Thank you so much for the upgrade, it was really good of you!
Best wishes to you all, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2008 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 36

Your welcome DianeC, you never have to worry about Upgrading again, however you do need to bank that FP or someone may try to take it from you.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,