DianeC Introduction - Page 37 of 47

Diane, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle - Page 37 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Nov, 2008 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction
A Friend

DianeC Introduction - Page 37

If you do not need all that FP you can always donate it to me. smile.gif I am sure I can find good uses for it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Introduction DianeC

Funny Klar...I was going to say the same thing! laugh.gif!

Great minds think alike! (or something like that!)

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2008 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Ahh, now what would I do if you guys stole my fp?...I would get 'mumu' withdrawal symptoms. I'm not kidding, I even dream about lining those blocks up! laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction
A Friend

Page 37 Introduction DianeC

You know that if your addicted to some things they do have support groups to help you get over that. laugh.gif

I think I have more FP than you so I will let you keep yours for now. But remember if you want to try to kick that addiction I will take all that nasty FP off your hands.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction DianeC

Oh, gosh, I forgot all about that game! Isn't that funny? I'm going to go play right now!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction

How are things holding up? Work, kids, etc? If you are like me then I go through temporary bouts of insanity and then return at some point to realize my feet actually touch the ground.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction - Page 37

Hi JB, thanks for asking after us. Things are not too good here at the moment. Don't want to be too depressing but in the last 5 weeks: my Uncle got diagnosed with cancer of the bowel after having a stomach operation that went wrong, he had to have the operation done again, and they found that the cancer had spread to the liver.
The day after Ant's young cat Ginny-Boo got knocked down and instantly killed.
The kids have misbehaved so badly in school that they are now having educational psychologists brought in to assess them.

Sorry to dump all that on you...
Looking on the brighter side, work is ok, we went and got another kitten...not to replace the other, because you can never do that, but our house seemed so lost somehow without having a cat in it.
So we now have an 8 week old manic bundle of tabby cat called Pepsi, who certainly keeps us on our toes!

We're definitely at one of those madness and mayhem stages, where you think things will never go right again, but really you know that in time the pain and upset will lessen.
(Sorry I didn't have much happy news)

Hope you are all ok and keeping well!
Best wishes, Diane

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 37

Diane, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle and the rest of the problems you're facing! Prayer is a wonderful thing and I know you believe in the power of it, hang in there my friend.

About the kids, they did not have psychologists before at school? I thought because of their special needs, the system would at least provide with teacher aids and psychologists to help them out.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,