DianeC Introduction - Page 44 of 47

Thank you very much LDS, your kindness means - Page 44 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jun, 2010 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction - Page 44

DianeC, just saw you doing your Mumu thing, what's the latest with your health?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction DianeC

Hi JB, thanks for asking, I'm getting there very slowly, but I am still having physiotherapy, and am still in quite a lot of pain. I'm getting more use to my arm, neck and shoulder though so hopefully will get there eventually!
I've had my medical for the insurance and they've put the prognosis at 18 months to 2 years for recovery so it's still a long way to go yet.
Hope you and yours are well, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes I know those things can be a biter. I also know that building up your muscles slowly over time allows your body to deal more effectively with it. Hope all goes well for you and yours. I hope the kids are especially well under the circumstances.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2009 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 44 Introduction DianeC

Happy Birthday!

Hope you are having a great Birthday, do share with us what you did and if possible upload some pictures!

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

Hi Diane, it's nice to see you back posting! I missed you! How are you, your husband and the kids? Please update me. Thanks.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction

Hi LDS, thank you! Yes, I'm glad to be back, it has been a very rough time for us as a family, but we are coping better now, and hopefully through the worst!
I'm still struggling from my car crash with my shoulder and arm, and last year my father in law was rushed into hospital with a broken leg with complications, and they kept him in hospital for 2 months and then we got a phone call saying that the hospital had found a massive tumour and that he had only days to live, he died 3 days later. We had just buried Wayne's Dad last April when we found out that Wayne had to have most of his thyroids taken out to get rid of cancer, and in the same week, Wayne's Mum got diagnosed terminally ill with cancer. Wayne is now doing alright,(thank you God), but wayne's Mum had 9 months of the horrible debilitating illness before she very sadly died just before Christmas. Wayne has taken the death of his parents very badly, and we have really struggled with how things are.
The kids have had a year of intense therapy, which has certainly helped our son, but our daughter has a life long medical condition that we're trying to come to terms with.
We're trying to stay positive, and at long last feel that things are steadying out for us.
Hope you are all well in your family!
Best wishes, Diane x

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction - Page 44

Wow, just wow. It seems like a LOAD full of very serious challenges! I'm so sorry to hear about Wayne's parents. It is so sad and most of all, the way everything unfolded. sad.gif

On the other hand, I can think of one positive thing and that is both of his parents are together now and they can make company one to another.

My goodness, I had no idea of all these things happening to you and your family! I wish I would have been there to support you and at least give a word of comfort when you most needed.

PLEASE, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help you. You're a wonderful woman and mom and I know you and your family will be able to pass through this storm.

Lots of love,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 44

Thank you very much LDS, your kindness means so much to me!
We're trying to take comfort in that they will be together now, and plus they are no longer suffering with pain.
We had a lovely day in Wales with Wayne's mum, a few weeks before she died, and the memories of that time will stay with us always.
I appreciate you thinking of us!
smile.gif Diane x

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  « First of 47 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,