DianeC Introduction - Page 7 of 47

Diane, I just read your post in the Orlando - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Apr, 2006 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction - Page 7

Hi, now I have checked out what a blog is laugh.gif, yes please, that would be great if you could set one up for me!

LDS, I have other tales that I get small 'revenge' on my husband for, (he has for me too) I'm just glad my husband doesn't eat food late at night anymore,
(I couldn't afford the decorating costs) *smiles*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction DianeC

The Architect has instructed me to start a Blog for you here. This has been executed successfully.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2006 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for setting that up, I will look at blogging tomorrow, as it is early morning here, I'm going to sign out and hit my bed now.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2006 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.4%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Page 7 Introduction DianeC

Diane, congrats on having a blog, and enjoy. I just read your first entry and while I was saddened to hear of all the events you went through, I am glad that things seemed to have worked out in the end. It does seem that when one bad thing happens, a number of bad events do seem to follow. Hope you can catch up on your sleep again, I know how that has been with losing sleep with my son being sick on and off the last 2 weeks. See ya!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2006 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Introduction DianeC

I appreciate your message Malexander, they say these things are sent to try us!

I hope your son is feeling better now, there really seems to be loads of illnesses about at the moment.

I intend to get a good lie in tomorrow, (my excuse of catching up on sleep) laugh.gif

I don't let things get me down, I know there are people much worse off, and I'm sure next week has got to get better *smiles*

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction

It looks like you had a busy week! wink.gif I hope next week can be a great one for you.

In another topic, I noticed your religion is stated as "Baptist", I am curious about knowing if there are many branches within this Religion since I see (based on some members here) that some seem to have different views about Baptism. This is what you put on the Baptism thread:

Everybody, I believe, needs to be Baptized, I believe it is a requirement of each and every one of us, and is imperative.

Other members of your same religion claim otherwise. Now, I do not want to talk about the thread here *smile* but merely find out if there are other branches with different believes within the Baptist Church. Thanks!

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction - Page 7

I had just been looking at these issues myself last night,and had actually commented to my husband that it didn't seem quite right, but it was gone 1.00am, so I decided to look into it today, I have tried to tackle this issue in the topic "the importance of Baptism"
Take care, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2006 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.4%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

Diane, I just read your post in the Orlando Magic thread, and I'm sorry you couldn't go see them play. Like I mentioned in that discussion, I once lived in Orlando, and went to a couple of games. If you remember the streets when you visited, the arena where the Magic play is right off State Road 50 before the Downtown area. It isn't located in the best part of town, but it's pretty visible from SR-50, which dissects Orlando East-West. Anyway, hopefully you can visit again and get the opportunity to go to a game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,