DianeC Introduction - Page 8 of 47

Diane, let me also add my congratulations - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st May, 2006 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2006 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

DianeC Introduction - Page 8

Hi Malexander, thanks for that, I do intend to try to go back sometime in the future, not sure when finances allow, but I'll keep a record of your directions for next time!
You know what it's like in an area you don't know, you ask people for directions, and they aren't clear, and everybody tells you a different direction! Well, it was like that, really frustrating,but hopefully next time, we'll make it, in the mean time, I'll carry on watching them on the TV.
I appreciate you giving me that information, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction DianeC

Diane, I saw your message on Malexander's thread. Did you buy protection from the shop? If not, you should as soon as possible...otherwise you would continue getting robbed! How is everything at home? I hope you're doing great. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi LDS, I'm fine thanks, just got back yesterday from having a few days away in Wales. Hope you are well too, and not doing too much!

I haven't got protection as yet, but I'm going to look at it in a minute, before all my points disappear!

Thanks for your concern, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Page 8 Introduction DianeC

Wales! Wow, JB always says that it is such a beautiful place! I have seen some pictures and I just love all the castles and green, it's just beautiful. I hope to be able to go there someday when I become rich. wink.gif

I am glad to know everything is great with you.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2006 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Introduction DianeC

Hi LDS, I have bought some protection now, so hopefully everything will be ok now!
We went to mid Wales for a couple of days, and then went to Anglesey for a day, which I believe is JB's old territory?
It was very quiet,but the scenery was beautiful, and we had 3 lambs living in the garden of the little cottage we hired, sooo cute!
It seems strange to see someone say that they would love to go to Wales when they are rich, us English always say the same about going to the caribbean!
take care, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2006 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

DianeC Introduction

Your message made me laugh. Yes, it's amazing how culture and distance makes people see things different huh? smile.gif I am glad to hear you had a great time and with 3 little lambs living in the cottage you rented too, how nice!

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

DianeC Introduction - Page 8

DianeC, congratulations in your new job as Board Moderator! I know you will do a terrific job. Thanks for accepting. All the best. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.4%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Diane, let me also add my congratulations to you for becoming our newest moderator. I know you will do a great job, and I look forward to seeing the enthusiasm you have shown us so far, in your moderating. Congrats!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,