DianeC Introduction - Page 11 of 47

Hi JB, I'm glad they arrived safely, - Page 11 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Jul, 2006 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction - Page 11

A Squaw, interesting choice, was that inspired by the new Skin? Keep up the good work.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction DianeC

It was indeed, it seemed very fitting!
I like all things native Indian anyway, it somehow seems so peaceful.
I appreciate your encouragement.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User DianeC, thank you for supporting the Donation Drive. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2006 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 11 Introduction DianeC

DianeC, I read in your blog about the social worker's goof up. I can't even believe it! I have a low tolerance for incompetence of this sort, when it can't be resolved by saying "oops" or "I'm sorry." This affects your whole lives! I hope you are able to keep your children safe and sound, and I hope that woman is disciplined... although, what they could possibly do, I can't imagine.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2006 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

Introduction DianeC

Hi Farseer, thanks for your message and concern. We don't quite know yet to what extent of damage has been caused, as we don't know who the mother has told. There are several members of the birth family on the restraining order, and we are hoping that news hasn't got back to any of these people.
The education authority are looking at finding a new school placement for our daughter, as they can't 100% guarantee her safety now at her existing school.
Hopefully things will sort themselves out from thereon in, and we will just have to be extra careful for our children's safety.
I appreciate your message. Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction

You Surprised Me!

DianeC you are the greatest and certainly have made my day to day!

I was checking mail today and was surprised to see two packages. When I saw the gravy granules the first thing I thought about was the fish and chips Thread! You remembered! The jelly, the chocolate for the ice cream are all things I talk about here sentimentally - wow - you are a good person to not forget that.

Then the other package with the bib with 'Jonah' on it was just too much and you even sent a gift for Felipe - how darling is that! I thank you very much for thinking of us and your little card made it all perfect - so thoughtful!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction - Page 11

User DianeC, the Architect has required me to change your membership and it has been upgraded to Platinum plus an added year and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 11

Hi JB, I'm glad they arrived safely, thanks very much for the upgrade, you really didn't need to do that, but it's very kind of you. I'm glad you liked the things.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,