DianeC Introduction - Page 12 of 47

DianeC, I just saw the pictures of your kids. - Page 12 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2006 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (47) »
Looking for EMM RMs (Past Missionaries From Eccles). Winner of the 2007 Architect Award.
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction - Page 12

For sure I loved the things and will sure to make good use of all of them! My tummy thanks you in advance as well wink.gif.

Have fun with the Upgrade, now you have a lot more stuff at your disposal. Maybe you can challenge yourself or the rest of us in the Arcade should you fancy it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2006 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction DianeC

DianeC, that was such a sweet thing to do! I've been daydreaming of doing something similar for months, but have been too mixed up to get it done! Good for you, girl.

Oh, and congratulations on the upgrade! Enjoy!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

DianeC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User DianeC, your status has been changed to Moderator in the Group Mod++.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Page 12 Introduction DianeC

Diane, I am so sorry I was not able to thank you for the wonderful items you sent for my kids, I hardly have time in the computer now. I was so surprised when JB came with the package, I thought it was so sweet! Thank you so much! I am making some potatoes for lunch today and yes I will be using the gravy that JB is crazy about. He is like a little kid sometimes wink.gif
Thank you again for your kindness.
Love,
Sol

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction DianeC

Hi, you're welcome , I'm glad you are all doing well, I'm glad to see you back on the forum, 'you are up and running' quick!

Jonah looks beautiful on your picture, I think that he is blessed as well as you all as a family!

Thanks for the advice on the mod post,
Enjoy your lunch!
Best wishes, Diane

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,081
Flag Posts: 51,738
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,621.62 FP
Charm: 394

DianeC Introduction

Well DianeC, it is good to see your avatar and your images in the Family Album, thanks for sharing them with us and being part of our family.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.8%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

DianeC Introduction - Page 12

Diane! Great photo of you! I'm so glad we get to see your smiling face to go with your posts. Thank you so much for sharing.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

DianeC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 12

DianeC, I just saw the pictures of your kids. They are adorable! They are very, very cute! smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: DianeC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,