Urban Legends

Urban Legends - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Nov, 2005 - 7:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Final Cut
23rd Oct, 2005 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Urban Legends

Urban Legends
Final Cut

One has to wonder how these kinds of films can fall under the title of 'entertainment'. I saw this while glancing between my computer screen and public television being on, yes, public television. With a society full of murder and gruesome crime one can hardly wonder why they would put these kinds of films on television.

About the movie itself, one has to wonder if this was meant to be a sadistic comedy or horror. For me it belongs in a rubbish bin. I cannot give this movie a rating since 'ok' is not even a good qualifier.

Don't waste your time or money on this one.

For more info:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192731/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2005 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

Urban Legends
A Friend

Legends Urban

I agree, this movie was bad. It came off as nearly satirical, but wasn't funny in the least. They managed to throw in a bit of gore and violence, but very little different in the way of acting or movie flow, from the first. If you rent one of the Urban legends, rent the first one, or Bloody Mary, or both, but skip final cut. However, I found the idea of a real murder/urban legend being committed as the basis for future urban legends interesting.

> TOPIC: Urban Legends

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,