Mein Kempf

Mein Kempf - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Dec, 2007 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
mien kemf Writings of a mad man
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf

Mein Kempf

Mein Kempf is considered to be the Nazi Bible and is full of the thoughts of Adolph Hitler's insane vision for the 'Aryan' race. Many speculate as to if he really authored the material as he dictated it to his imprisoned secretary or if it was the shared views of other zealots in the ranks. Have you ever read this book? What do you think about the way it was written. Unknown to many, there was a second book that has not ever been published which was supposed to be the continuation of Mien Kempf.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2005 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Kempf Mein

I have never read it myself, and probably never will unless I had to do a research project on his concepts and psychology, however, as mentioned above I do wonder if he really was 'brilliant' enough to formulate the work called by many, 'The worst political writing in history'.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

According to Wikipedia: "Mein Kampf (English translation: My Struggle, My Battle or My Fight) is the signature work of Adolf Hitler, combining elements of autobiography with an exposition of Hitler's political ideology of Nazism. Volume 1 of Mein Kampf was published in 1925, with volume 2 in 1926, and an English paperback edition contains about 720 pages.".

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2007 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf
A Friend

Kempf Mein

I myself love to read protaining to the holocaust. I have come across the book many of times but have put it down just as many. I can not see myself reading that book full of jibberish from a mad man like him. Yet I dont understand why people would want to?

1st Oct, 2007 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Kempf Mein

I have not read or seen it, the reason I would read it would be to get a better idea of how his mind worked. Reasons for his decisions and the goals he put in his life, I am sure it would be a very disturbing read though as I am sure the values there in reflect greatly the rule he had in Germany.

1st Oct, 2007 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf

I have read parts of Mein Kampf.

Hitler's journey to antisemitism is interesting as well as disturbing.

In his youth he says he did not have any particular biases against jews, hinting that he had a rather liberal view toward jews. As he read more anti-semitic press his views began to change dramatically.

Later in his book he explained that in his view, the two main evils were Communism and the Jews.

I was a teenager when I read parts of the book and I don't remember much. I just know was good at blaming others for the problems of the world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2007 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf

In the Adolph Hitler Thread we were Discussing that by the time he wrote this book he was already under the influence of men who had extremist views that in a way 'directed' his thinking and eventually solidified it.

18th Dec, 2007 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

If its going to get all the leeches and ticks in our country then I say make it law!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mein Kempf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,