Mein Kempf - Page 2 of 3

Name: Shaab Comments: Adolph Hitler was a - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Oct, 2008 - 10:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
mien kemf Writings of a mad man
18th Dec, 2007 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf - Page 2

The book will aid little with the gardening and watertable management of a country. Fortunately, our founding fathers saw fit to include in the Preamble that "all men are created equal" and they made it law.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2008 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Kempf Mein

Only narrowminded readers will see the small picture. Like every other book you have to see a the greater purpose. You can take a science book and just see it as bunch of formulas, pictures and experiments instead of a way to the future.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2008 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Matthew

Comments: Nazis are the scum of the earth. Murderers. Just because someone has different skin does NOT make them inferior. Their brains are just the same. They have Spirits. I'm Polish or a Polish-American. Ive seen what those Nazis did to the Polish people. Hitler wasn't just biased against Jews and communists, he was biased against the Slavic people. I'm Polish, Those evil Nazis took over my people and forced them into bondage. Imprisoned Poland. If you ask me it wasn't just simply an ethnic cleansing operation it was a power-crazy sect. POLAND FOREVER!

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2008 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Kempf Mein

Name: Josh

Comments: I have read this book. Hitler was a very bad but interesting character. I think that you are close minded to say that it is the worst political writing in history. Its not bad but only its is message.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Kempf Mein

Name: Fatso

Comments: MEIN KEMPF IS A VERY DREARY book, fuzzy logic and much beating around the bush. Hitler dictated it to Hess while they were in jail. In 1943 Hitler told Speer to not bother reading it because it was awful, tedious, and confused. He blamed its confusion on Hess who was by then a lunatic in the Tower waiting for trial.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf
A Friend

Mein Kempf

It was a philosophy of a superior Race. The struggle against the world against a super race from god.

His book was inspired by myths of men with super strength, intelligence, that lived for many years. He thought that the perfect genes were in the germanic people, but it was corrupted with all the mixing. He was trying to reestablish the perfect race. Later discoveries told him that it was not just in his area that the perfect people were.

He sent expeditions from the asian north India all the way to the north and south pole. he was trying to trace the steps of the perfect Aryan.

Adam lived an unusually long life. Probably very intelligent. Israel was scattered to all parts of the world with time. Who is to say that Adam and Eve where th only people here when they fell.

Hitler was an evil pathetic man, but what was he trying to trace? Was in the lost israelites? What information did he have?

The Ironic thing could be him killing the very people that had the key to this?

Was he searching for the fabled lost ten tribes? laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 30th Aug, 2008 - 5:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf - Page 2

Hitler's interest in the Occult & Paranormal can be found HERE.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Mein Kempf Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Name: Shaab

Comments: Adolph Hitler was a man who devoted himself fully to the Germany his vision was to see Germany progress and be super power, his vision was not bad, he has love to his people but not to other human being which is bad.

Source 1: Mein Kempf

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mein Kempf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,