Very Sleepy

Very Sleepy - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Sep, 2007 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

All the time?
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2005 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Very Sleepy

Very Sleepy

Are you very sleepy most of the time? Here is a possible reason for this:

Reuters and MedPage Today report that a new study from Pennsylvania State University concludes that excessive daytime sleepiness could also be a signal of depression or diabetes--even among those who just don't sleep well at night or suffer from sleep apnea.
Ref. https://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/package.j...ay/sleepyallday

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2005 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Sleepy Very

I do not suffer with diabetes, but I do know what it means to go without sleep. I definitely agree with depression being a cause and if I might add - lack of water, as in drinking your eight glasses of water or more a day can lead to this since it allows a build up of waste that causes the body to lag.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Very Sleepy
A Friend

Very Sleepy Health & Special Psychology

So how much sleep is considered healthy or required on a daily basis ? I've also read in magazines that too much sleep can cause health problems.

20th Mar, 2006 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Sleepy Very

Darius you need to look over this Thread: 'Sleep' for information with regards to the number of hours of sleep. This Thread is reserved for those who are sleepy all the time regardless of the number of hours they sleep.

20th Mar, 2006 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Sleepy Very

I have been in this state, a lot. I have had doctors treat me for depression related to it, which helped a bit, but mostly they just tell me to get more sleep.

Finally, over the last month or so, things have improved a bit. I completely stopped drinking pop in any form about 3 1/2 weeks ago, so am finally completely off caffeine. But the big thing is that my sugar consumption has dropped drastically. I was also put onto Wellbutrin along with my depression meds, which seems to be making a real difference.

Finally, I have started to take a multi-vitamin every day. These things, along with a more determined effort to eat more vegetables, seem to be making a great difference. I no longer feel like I am going to be snoozing and drooling on my keyboard all day. I even have a few days, now and then, where I actually feel energized all day.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Very Sleepy
A Friend

Very Sleepy

Getting the right type of sleep also has proven to help fight depression.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Very Sleepy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,