Best Goal 2005

Best Goal 2005 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jan, 2006 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Best Goal 2005

Best Goal 2005

Which for you was the Best Goal in 2005? Please state the name of the striker and why the Goal was the Best.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2005 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Goal Best

The best goal for me would have to be the equalizing goal against Bahrain by Trinidadian striker Chris Birchall in which he helped us to go on to the final match against the same country. What made the goal itself impressive was the angle, power and distance from which it was taken. He was way outside and it was totally unexpected, even for us watching the game on television.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2006 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Best Goal 2005
A Friend

Best Goal 2005 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The best goal for me, was the goal by Ronaldinho Gaucho from Barcelona(I just can't remember which team was he playing against) , he passed all the defenders after catching the ball right in the kick off circle and scored, it was an amazing goal! wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Alexisss on 8th Jan, 2006 - 9:19pm

> TOPIC: Best Goal 2005

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,