Dimavo Introduction - Page 4 of 5

A belated Happy Birthday, Dimavo! - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2006 - 4:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
LDS / Art
Post Date: 6th May, 2006 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 246
Flag Posts: 260
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 22

Dimavo Introduction - Page 4

Thanks so much everyone! Maybe I will have to start a thread in the parenting board as JB suggested. I know I definitely have a lot to learn about being pregnant. Fortunately, my doctor sent me home with a book and some magazines, and I have been looking up stuff on the internet, although I realize that I cannot always trust everything that I read on the internet.

LDS, I guess I will answer your questions in my baby thread!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Republican
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Nov, 2005 - 10:35pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 23.7%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Dimavo

Hi, Dimavo! Glad to see you logging on today. Hope all is well with you - how are you feeling? How is the pregnancy going? Take care, and hope to see you more often.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Member Writer

Dimavo Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks Farseer! You are so kind. I am doing well, but have not logged on in a while because we have been so busy. My husband is going to school this summer and took an extremely heavy load the first half, while I've been working full time and managing apts. Really, he was so busy that every minute I wasn't on the computer for work, he was on it for school.

My pregnancy is going well! Very well, in fact. I was going to post an update on my baby board but can't post two in a row. My light morning sickness is rapidly fading, and I am finally starting to show a little! So exciting! We are at 17 weeks. I am finding myself getting VERY tired at times. But we have an appointment to have an ultrasound August 3rd, and are really hoping that we can find out whether it's a girl or a boy! Yay!

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Nov, 2005 - 10:35pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Page 4 Introduction Dimavo

I understand all about being busy, Dimavo smile.gif Glad to hear you are doing well and feeling good! Ultrasounds are so fun to see, but it may be a bit early to determine gender, just yet. I think I was 4 or 5 months along before they could tell for sure. Enjoy seeing your baby!

Take care.
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.8%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Dimavo

Dimavo, I am glad to hear everything is great with the baby! Now that I have my cutie pie at home, I cannot wait to see how yours will look like! smile.gif Keep us update. All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2006 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.5%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Dimavo Introduction

Hi, how are you doing? I haven't seen you around for a while, I know you've been busy, and are going through an exciting time with your pregnancy, hope you are keeping well, and that your scan went well too.
Make sure you get lots of pampering!
Take care and best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2006 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Member Writer

Dimavo Introduction - Page 4

DianeC, I actually do feel like I've been getting lots of pampering lately! First of all, my birthday was about 2 weeks ago, and my husband always treats me very well biggrin.gif . On top of that, I've been getting new things for me and the baby, like maternity clothes, crib, baby clothes, quilts, etc. My Grandmother-in-law sewed me a maternity outfit, she is the sweetest lady.

I also have to admit that I am a yardsale fanatic, so I am sad that the summer seems to be coming to an end. That is where I am finding lots of baby clothes and some maternity clothes. I also got a changing table at a yard sale that we are going to re-paint.

I will be starting student teaching in about 2 weeks, I am kind of nervous! Fortunately, my location is not far, and my university supervisor will be good. In a way, I feel like I am very prepared, and in another way I feel not ready at all! But I think it will all turn out alright. I am just glad to be finishing up when the baby is born!

Signature:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Dimavo Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

A belated Happy Birthday, Dimavo! Glad to hear you had some nice pampering on your special day, and that life seems to be going well for you.

Good to see you around the boards, too!
Take Care,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dimavo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,