Which Fight Club Character Are You?

Which Fight Club Character You - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 11:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Mar, 2006 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

In the movie 'Fight Club' which Character do you identify yourself the most with as being most closely related to your personality?

For me I really do not know if I could identify with anyone in this film, they seemed to far from what I consider a 'daily routine' to even come close, but I am sure for many others it is not the case.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2006 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

You Character Club Fight Which

This is a tough question for 2 reasons:
1) There aren't many characters in the movie
2) Most of them are suffering from some form of mental illness
If I had to pick one character from the movie that I most resemble, I would pick Edward Norton's character. At least his character before he develops a split personality. I am the diligent, conforming worker who sits in a cubicle day in and day out, wondering what my career has in place for me. At least I have a family and the Lord to get me through, which Ed Norton was severely lacking. Other than that comparison, I can't say any other character can come close to resembling me.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Fight Club Character Are You? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Can anyone really relate to any of these characters? Best you can say is "I'm the crazy one!" which fits everyone in the movie. But, I think most people can identify with the main character and Tyler Durden. I will explain myself.

In Fight Club, the narrarator talks of two people. One is sensible and one is always trying to get the other into trouble. In the end, we realize it is an internal struggle between his good and bad side, Tyler representing his bad side which continually wins. How many people have had this problem, though not to the extent of the character in the movie.

> TOPIC: Which Fight Club Character Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,