How To Live Up To 100

How Live 100 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Aug, 2006 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2005 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How To Live Up To 100

100-YEAR-OLD: TRY COLD SHOWERS FOR LONG LIFE

Still vigorous at 100 years of age, Edward Rondthaler writes a weekly column for his local newspaper, walks a half-mile every morning and drives himself on errands around his hometown of Croton-on-Hudson, New York.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/11/15/living.well/index.html

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2005 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Up Live How

Cold showers? Well, I believe what works for one, may not work for another, but I do believe that long life comes from persistently good healthy eating habits mixed together exercise and proper grooming (cleaning).

7th Aug, 2006 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

How To Live Up To 100 Health & Special Psychology

My Grandma, who is 106, always makes sure that she has her daily intake of fruit and fibre, that combined with not letting things stress her out, I believe has helped her to reach this good old age.

My Grandma also has a 'baby Brother'-- as she refers to him, who is 101! laugh.gif

He has a little 2 seater 'smart' car, that he goes for a little drive out in every day, and he bought it new last year, and first thing that he did was take his big sister out for a 'little spin'-- (not literally, don't worry, he's a safe driver).

7th Aug, 2006 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Up Live How

Wow Diane, it seems like you have a "special" blood in your family! I personally do not think cold showers can help anyone to reach 100 years but a lot to do with healthy lifestyle or the Almighty's plan for that person.

> TOPIC: How To Live Up To 100

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,